Ustar novels?! What a crap business idea. Selling tacky story line novels and doing a 'find and replace' in some text editor, then spending a couple of pounds getting it bound up and posted to the paying dummy. Anybody who buys this shit must be off there head!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
- Name: JC
- Location: Simi, Bangladesh
- Visit Cornwall
- London Art Gallery Listing
- Commercial Window Cleaning London
- BookKeeper London
- Gallery Hire
- Marine Voltage Cleaning equipment
- Stuart Buchanan
- Covent Garden Picture
- Richard Payne Photographer Sydney
- Talk Arts
- Buy Tracey Emin - Original Art
- Estate Agent Hersham
- Estate Agent Walton-on-Thames
- Reportage Photographer London
- Mary Fedden Artist
- Buy Mobility Scooters
- Ustar novels?! What a crap business idea. Selling...
- After a hectic week last week with well over 20 li...
- This day, we look toward Spain for hope and bestow...
- In a necessary move yesterday evening, my comrade ...
- Yikes! Batten down the hatches, put rubber sealan...
- Thus spake I! What a couple of days. I've been s...
- The Oz Wine Show - biased? Methinks so!
- Okay, here it is. I've decided to start my blog i...