Wine and Art - Life in the Speedster Lane

Nothing in particular but a little space for all my bestest links!

Monday, March 13, 2006

After a hectic week last week with well over 20 litres of wine consumed and many wasted, i feel the GLUT IS ON!.

Tonight I have been wading through the fridge and have disposed of two opened but hardly touched bottles of good red. I have put one sauv blanc in the meal and still feel that there is more mileage to cover.

There is too. This evening my dearest and I are indulging in James Brown and vino (I got soul and I'm SUPER BAD --- SUPERBAD BROTHER!). There needs to be more drunk and the rest of the week is leading to nothing but more super consumption. I'll be screaming in this corner during the week... if I can crawl here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home